Choosing a rehab can be difficult in today’s world. In the United States today there are over 15,000 treatment facilities and each rehabilitation facility has its own specialties. If you live in Vermont and are considering treatment you’ve already completed the hardest part. Once you’ve decided you are ready, you will need to take many things into consideration. Here is a list of the top things to think about when choosing a drug rehab or alcohol rehab in Vermont.
- Choosing the appropriate level of care. There are many different types of rehabs. Some are inpatient (you live there for 3-60 days), some are outpatient. Call one of our licensed professionals today to help you determine what level of care you need. Call 888-308-2624 for a free assessment.
- What are you struggling with? There are many different types of treatment for different conditions.
- Location: If you live in Burlington Vermont or Chittenden county and are looking for rehab, location should be considered in the choice. What is your work/life situation? Can you leave the state for inpatient treatment? Do you need something flexible?
- Length of the program: Not all people are the same. No doctor would tell all patients with the same condition to expect recovery in the same length of time.
- How to move forward: If you are considering the above questions, call one of our licensed therapists today to help make the decision.
If you are someone you know is looking for substance abuse treatment and are not getting the answers you are looking for, please call River Rock Treatment at 888 308-2624. Any of our team members would be happy to speak with you and help you along the process. Recovery is a journey that is best to not start alone and asking for help is the best way to start.